2023 JOB VACANCIES
DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Please be reminded of the following procedure during the submission of application:
- Each applicant is required to submit the following documents with WHITE LONG FOLDER:
- APPLICATION LETTER addressed to:
ATTY. JOSE V. GAMBITO
If you are applying for position/s at the
Sangguniang Panlalawigan, the
application letter should be addressed to:
HON. EUFEMIA A. DACAYO
THRU: MA. CARLA LUCIA M. TORRALBA, DDM.
Provincial Human Resource Management Officer
- FULLY ACCOMPLISHED AND NOTARIZED PERSONAL DATA SHEET;
- WORK EXPERIENCED SHEET (Attached to CS Form 212) ;
- ORIGINAL AUTHENTICATED DOCUMENTS:
•School Diploma and Transcript of Records
•Eligibility (PRC/ CS/ LTO/ PNP-SOSIA): (if applicable) ;
- PHOTOCOPY OF TRAINING CERTIFICATES (Bring original for authentication) ;
- FOR GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES:
•CERTIFICATION OF INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT AND REVIEW (IPCR) RATING (Issued by the PMT) (For PLGU employees only) ;
•CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT AND REVIEW (IPCR) RATING (for other government agencies);
- ORIGINAL EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATES/SERVICE RECORDS (From previous employers);
- OTHER DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO SUPPORT EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
- In case the deadline for submission of application letter falls out on a holiday or lockdown, you can submit through email (email@example.com) provided required original documents should be submitted within THREE (3) DAYS after sending your e-mail or upon resumption of office work.
- In case reposted positions, you are REQUIRED to resubmit your application and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Phone number and email address indicated in the PDS will be used in future transactions regarding application.
- LATE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION OR INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. (HRMPSB RES. 2022-004)
*May be subjected to Qualifying Examinations
**Authorized retention period for application letter and supporting documents is one (1) year from the date of receipt at the PHRMO (Source: General Records Disposition Schedule common to all Government Agencies series 2009)