Diadi Emergency Hospital
Position: MEDICAL OFFICER III
Item No.: #6; SG 21-1; 694,272.00/annum
Education: Doctor of Medicine
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: RA 1080 (Physician)
Source: CSC MC No.1,s.1997
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: MARCH 16, 2021
Interested Applicants should submit the following requirements:
- Application letter addressed to the Honorable Governor Carlos M. Padilla, copy furnished Ma. Carla LM. Torralba, DDM, MPA, Provincial Human Resource Management Officer;
- Fully accomplished Personal data Sheet and Work experience Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph ;
- Certified true photocopy of Performance Evaluation Rating for last two (2) rating periods (for government employees only);
- Transcript of Records (authenticated), Diploma (authenticated), Employment Certificates*/ Service Record (from previous employers), Training Certificates, Photocopy of Civil Service eligibility duly attested by the Civil Service Commission or a Photocopy of license/board rating duly attested by the Professional Regulation Commission, and other documents necessary to support education, experience, training, and eligibility requirements.
- Please bring the original documents for authentication.
*Employment Certificates should indicate duties and functions performed
**May be subject to Qualifying Examinations
***Authorized retention period for application letter is one (1) year from the date of receipt at the PHRMO
(Source: General Records Disposition Schedule common to all Government Agencies series 2009)
APPLICATION WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.