Governor’s Office – Provincial Information Technology Division
Sherlyn B. Fernandez
Acting Division Chief
Administrative Officer V
Capitol Compound, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
- Formulate, develop and implement customer-oriented programs, projects and applications that will increase government productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead in the transformation of government offices, particularly the provincial government as an e-government institution.
- Lead in the formulation, development and implementation of a Provincial ICT Plan
- Implement such other related programs and projects and projects not otherwise specifically mentioned or which ma later evolve or emerge.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade the network operating systems, hardware and databases.
- Extend technical support within and outside the provincial government.
- Develop and maintain customer-oriented IT service centers that will respond/cater to the information and other service requirements of the general public .
- Lead in securing data integrity and standardization of databases consistent with relevant standards.
- Implement back-up plans against system corruption and other unwanted events.
- Implement preventive and preparedness plan for any untoward system corruption or interruption
- Lead in the advocacy of IT and human resource development of government employees as well as other sector
- Coordinate with the National Government and other relevant agencies in the ICT sector in the ICT sector in order to attain its plans, programs and projects.
- Provide administrative support to the Board (PICTAB)
- Formulation of ICT4D plans and policies
- Management of Information Systems and other ICT resources
- ICT capability-building program of the Provincial Government