Provincial Administrator’s Office
Maybelle Blossom Dumlao-Sevillena, MPA, LLB
Capitol Compound, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
Based on the Local Government Code of 1991, Sec. 480, Art. 10, the Provincial Administrator shall:
1. Develop plans and strategies on management, programs and projects implementation upon the approval of the Governor.;
2. Assist in coordinating the work of all the officials of the LGU under the supervision, direction and control of the Governor, and for this purpose, he may convene the chiefs of offices and other officials of the LGU;
3. Establish and maintain a sound personnel program for the LGU designed to promote career development and uphold quality standards in the local government service;
4. Conduct a continuing organizational development of the LGU in view of instituting effective administrative reforms;
5. Be in the frontline of delivering administrative support services, particularly those related to situation during and in aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
6. Recommend to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan and advise the governor on all other matters relative to management and administration of the LGU;
7. Exercise such other powers and perform such duties and functions as may prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Manage the implementation of provincial government programs, projects and activities.
- Conduct continuing organizational development of the local government unit to institute effective administrative forms
- Be in the frontline in delivering administrative support services, particularly in situations during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities.