Governor’s Office – Persons with Disability Affairs Division
Position: DISABILITY AFFAIRS OFFICER III
Item No.: #94; SG 18-1; 497964.00/annum
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 years relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second level eligibility
Source: CSC MC No.7,s.2018
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: December 9, 2021
Interested Applicants should submit the following requirements:
- Application letter addressed to the Honorable Governor Carlos M. Padilla, copy furnished Ma. Carla LM. Torralba, DDM, MPA, Provincial Human Resource Management Officer;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet and Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph ;
- Original authenticated School Credentials (Diploma and TOR);
- Original authenticated eligibility (CSC, PRC, LTO PNP-SOSIA)
- Certified true photocopy of Performance Evaluation Rating for last two (2) rating periods (for government employees only);
- Employment Certificates*/ Service Record (from previous employers);
- Photocopy of Training Certificates (present original);
- Other documents necessary to support education, experience, training, and eligibility requirements.
- Please bring the original documents for authentication.
- In case the deadline for submission of application letter falls out on a holiday or lockdown, you can submit through email (email@example.com) to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Other required documents should be submitted when office hours resumes.
- Previous applicants who were still interested for the said position are advised to re-submit application letter and other supporting documents.
*Employment Certificates should indicate duties and functions performed
**May be subject to Qualifying Examinations
***Authorized retention period for application letter is one (1) year from the date of receipt at the PHRMO
(Source: General Records Disposition Schedule common to all Government Agencies series 2009)
APPLICATION WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.