- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Provincial Budget Office
This office formulates budget, which is pro-active and result-oriented, geared towards optimum, unwasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
VIRGINIA N. IGLESIAS
Provincial Budget Officer
Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya
1st Floor, Provincial Executive Building
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
To formulate a budget which is pro-active and result oriented geared toward optimum un-wasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
- Formulate a proactive and result oriented budget geared towards optimum, efficient and effective utilization of fund.
- Provide accurate and complete financial information, conduct objective review and analysis of proposed expenditure program and its component activities and promote transparency in support to the provincial vision.
- Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
- Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
- Assist the Sangguniang Panlalawigan in reviewing the approved budgets of component Local Government Units and during budget authorization.
- Acts as Secretariat on the Local Finance Committee
- Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the Local Government Unit development plan; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Budget Preparation, execution and accountability
- Technical assistance to MLGUs/BLGUs on budget management
- Technical review of annual and supplemental budgets of component LGUs
- Monitoring and evaluation of costs and accomplishments against performance standards
- Administrative support ot the Local Finance Committee