- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Provincial Accounting Office
This office takes charge of both the accounting and internal audit services of the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya: (1) Prepares and submits financial statements to the Provincial Governor and the Sangguniang Panlalawigan; (2) Maintains all records and accounts pertaining to the province.
Provides accurate, complete, timely financial statements and related documents and status of all funds of the province and provides efficient and effective internal audit services.
In-charge in the proper accounting for the Provincial Government funds, expenditures and other financial accounts as well as pre-auditing of disbursements, inspection of procurement and projects, verification of accounts and rendering periodic reports to management and concerned offices.
- Government financial accounting and bookkeeping
- Government auditing services and internal control
- Remittance management service
- Maintenance of records of accounts of provincial employees with all financial institutions
- Preparation of periodic reports on remittances
- e-NGAS program database management