- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
All posts tagged "featured news"
Province evaluated for national award
Experiencing the bad roads of Barangay Dulli in Ambaguio, the Nutrition Evaluation Team (NET) from the National Nutrition Council (NNC) proved how nutrition is important in the program plans and implementations of the local government units. Headed...
- Posted May 18, 2018
NVAT holds assembly
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. graced the Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) 9th Stockholders’ General Assembly and Election of Directors held at Almaguer North, Bambang on April 20. “As the provincial government gives emphasis on agricultural...
- Posted April 23, 2018
SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
In 2010, the provincial board of the province passed ordinance no. 2010-049 also known as “The Smoke-Free Ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya.” This ordinance prohibits smoking in public places and conveyances and the imposition of penalties on all...
- Posted April 19, 2018
BNS produce nutri-chips
Malnutrition is a condition that results from eating a diet in which nutrients are either not enough, which may result to underweights, or, are too much that leads to overweight or obesity such that the diet causes...
- Posted April 16, 2018
Regional nutrition team visits province
The National Nutrition Council (NNC) – Region 02, headed by NNC Regional Coordinator Ma. Gisella Lonzaga, conducted evaluation of Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) and monitoring of selected Municipalities in the province on April 2-5.
- Posted April 13, 2018
PWD opens bakery
The Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya Inc. celebrated the blessing and inauguration of “Bakery sa Park” located at the “Kainan sa Park” in the Capitol on April 12. The bakery is managed by the...
- Posted April 13, 2018
PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
The Provincial Government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, and SN Aboitiz Power Magat, Inc. had given a P100,000.00 financial assistance to the Abot-Palad Municipal Federation of Bagabag town for the implementation of its livelihood programs. The...
- Posted April 4, 2018
Awarding of financial and material assistance
PLGU Consultant and former governor Ruth R. Padilla represented Governor Carlos M. Padilla earlier today in awarding checks and release documents for the financial assistance, chairs and collapsible tents requested by around 60 barangays, schools, religious and...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
A ground-breaking ceremony for a multi-purpose building at the Solano East Central School (SECS) was held on March 23 at the Solano town. This P2.2 million multi-purpose building is a project of the provincial government, headed by...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the Provincial Administrator’s Office awarded the winners of the photo contest entitled Throwback Nueva Vizcaya launched in 2017 that aims to raise the consciousness of the public of the historical...
- Posted March 22, 2018