- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
St. Dominic Cathedral, Bayombong
A living vestige of the grandeur that was the old town is the Catholic Church that was preserved to become the first cathedral in the province. Razed by fire twice and rebuilt in the same old site, it now approximately twice its original size. The cathedral maintains the original façade and as such a veritable treasure, a relic of the past for its historic and aesthetic remains of a proud Christian past.
Before this church was damaged by fire in 1986 and by the 1990 earthquake, the church boasts of having the best sounding bells in the Philippines.
For inquiries, please visit or contact:
Tourism Promotion Development Division
Office of the Governor
A. dela Cruz St., Don Tomas Maddela
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
Tel Nos.: (078)321-2609 / (078)392-0996