- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
How to get there?
Capisaan Caves is in Barangay Capisaan in the municipality of Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya about 53 kilometers from the commercial town of Solano.
Public Utility Jeep
Jeep Rental (4x4)
Php 100/head/one way (Solano-Capisaan, Kasibu)
|Caving||Php 150.00 (half-way
Php 250.00 (through & through)
What to wear
Cover or trek pants, cotton or quick dry shirts and sweat shirts; rubber shoes or boots and good thick socks, (Maong pants, shorts and sandals are not advisable)
What to bring
– Powerful, lightweight and water-resistant flashlights/headlamps
– Extra batteries for flash lights
– Protective helmet/hard hat
– Personal first aid kits
– Extra clothing
– Packed floods and bottled water
Suggested Tour Packages
2 days/2 nights total:
– 2D/2N hotel accommodation
– Overnight camping accommodation
– Set meal (2breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Fees for local guide and cave guide
– Land transfer within tour area
Depart mid-day from Manila and arrive in Bayombong or Solano by evening, in time for check-in at any DOT accredited hotel. There’s the optional night-out at Ayuyang Folkhouse, Pinoy Mex. Relax with dinner and overnight stay at hotel. There’s the option night-out at Ayuyang Folkhouse, Pinoy Mex. Relax with dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, go in an orchard tour at Malabing Valley, Citrus Capital of the Philippines, then arrive at Capisaan in time for lunch. Spend the Afternoon on the spelunking/caving adventure at Lion-Alayan caves. By late afternoon, depart for Bayombong/Solano, for dinner at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, take a tour of the People’s Museum and Library, then the Provincial Capitol, seat of provincial government of Nueva Vizcaya (dubbed as “Luneta of the North”). Go shopping at Citrus Alley in Busilac for oranges and fruits. Depart for Manila.
Arrived in Bayombong or Solano in the morning by bus. Visit the Tourism Office for briefing. Proceed to the Malabing Valley Terminal, Solano and take the jeepney going to Kasibu. Arrive in Capisaan, Kasibu at late afternoon. Before entering the Caves, be sure to log in the visitor’s logbook. Spend the whole afternoon on the spelunking/caving at Capisaan/Lion-Alayan Caves. After the adventure, stay overnight at the Homestay. Depart Capisaan, Kasibu by jeepney at 4 o’clock early morning for the following day.
For inquiries, please visit or contact:
Tourism Promotion Development Division
Office of the Governor
A. dela Cruz St., Don Tomas Maddela
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
Tel Nos.: (078)321-2609 / (078)392-0996