- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
PGNV Blesses Its 2 New Heavy Equipment
The PPDO-sponsored flag hoisting ceremony on 11 March at the People’s Stage-Quadrangle was led by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, along with Vice Governor Epifanio Lambert LD. Galima, Board Members Patricio F. Dumlao, Jr. and Wilson D. Salas, and RTC Judge Jose Godofredo M. Naui.
Assistant PPDC Engr. Maria Jonem P. Gacad presented the mandated programs and long list of accomplishments of the PPDO under the leadership of Engr. Edgardo D. Sabado who, incidentally, has just been elected as President of the Philippine Institute of Environmental Planners (PIEP) for the period 2019-2020.
Immediately following the early morning’s activity was the blessing of two (2) newly procured heavy equipment, i.e., prime mover and boom truck, led by Governor Padilla and officiated by Pastor Rene B. Tanjusay of the NVCCLI. Joining the Governor and Board Members in the brief religious ceremony were heads of divisions and offices of the Provincial Government.
The new acquisitions will augment the infrastructure construction and maintenance logistics of the Provincial Engineering Office headed by Engr. Manolo E. Norial. #jlc