- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
Nueva Vizcaya declares State of Calamity
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) declared the province of Nueva Vizcaya under the state of calamity through a recommendation of the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (PDRRMC) due to the severe damage in agriculture, roads and...
- Posted September 28, 2018
22 barangays declared drug free and drug cleared barangays
The Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office (NVPPO) in cooperation with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) declared additional 22 drug cleared and drug-free barangays in the province in coherence with President Rodrigo R. Duterte’s war against drugs...
- Posted September 27, 2018
SP oppose additional power bill charge
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP), during its regular session on September 3, passed a resolution which strongly objects the move of the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) for the collection of a “force majeure pass-through cost”...
- Posted September 24, 2018
Citrus Fiesta held
Governor Carlos M. Padilla attended the opening ceremonies of the 3rd Farms-Industry Encounters through the Science and Technology Agenda (FIESTA) of the Cagayan Valley Agriculture, Aquatic Resources Research and Development (CVAARRD) Consortium held on September 13 at...
- Posted September 17, 2018
Tourism quiz held
The Provincial Tourism Office held the 17th Provincial Tourism Quiz for the high school and college students on September 7 at the FTM Food Fiesta in Bayombong during the opening of the Tourism Month Celebration. Thirty-five high...
- Posted September 10, 2018