- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
Runruno SK Chairman joins SP
Marizel Alicnas Reyes, a licensed social worker and a Kalayunga from Barangay Runruno of Quezon town may not be a popular person, but she was the elected Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Provincial Federation President of the province and now an Ex-Officio member of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP).
A high school salutatorian at Runruno National High School, 21-year-old Reyes finished her social work studies at the International School of Asia and the Pacific in 2017. She was an intern at the LGU of Quezon for a year before she ran for SK Chairmanship in Barangay Runruno during the Barangay elections this year.
Meanwhile, Victor Gines was re-elected as the Barangay Captain of Don Mariano Perez of Bayombong, and he remained to be an Ex-Officio Board Member after winning the ABC Provincial President election. #bg