- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
Governor Carlos M. Padilla recently issued an Order establishing Work Immersion Program (WIP) for Senior High School student as the Department of Education (DepEd) had introduced the K-12 basic education reform program with the major objective that graduates would be ready for employment, entrepreneurship and higher learning.
Schools need to enter into a partnership with government agencies and private institutions for the implementation of the WIP which requires 40 to 80 hours only as requirement for graduation from secondary education.
The WIP shall be handled by the PHRMO and a Memorandum of Agreement shall be signed between the PLGU and school concerned prior to the acceptance of students for work immersion.
Students may not be assigned to liaising, messengerial and janitorial functions, as well as to critical and confidential works. The students on work immersion shall be the responsibility of the accepting office. In such manner, the office concerned is given discretion within the limitations set in deciding the extent of access given to students.
In case the student is proven to have violated the rules and policies governing the WIP, the school shall be immediately notified and the student be removed from the WIP. Employee’s conduct as prescribed by the CSC shall be employed at all times when dealing with students.
The PHRMO shall evaluate applicants for work immersion and arrange for the placement of the students in the desired office. The PHRMO shall conduct student orientation on proper decorum, PLGU policies on WIP, limitations of the WIP status, and the rights of students on work immersion. #bg