- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
Several Japanese youngsters visited the Office of Governor Carlos M. Padilla on June 14 to talk about the launching of the Children’s Forest Program (CFP) under the Organization for Industrial, Spiritual and Cultural Advancement (OISCA) of Japan.
OISCA and some selected pupils in Diadi will be planting bamboos at the Lower Magat Eco-tourism Park (LMET) on June 22. This planting activity is under the Green Wave Movement which is recognized by the United Nations (UN) worldwide.
CFP was conceived and developed in 1991 and aims to educate the school children and the community on environmental protection and conservation through hands-on tree planting and other environmental related activities. Barangays Duruarog, Balete and some other schools in Diadi are joining this program.
“There are many ways of showing friendship between two countries. One priority program of our province is the protection of the environment. Our friendship is seen in this tree planting activity between the youth of Japan and this province,” Padilla said. #bg