- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
NVAT holds assembly
Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. graced the Nueva Vizcaya Agricultural Terminal (NVAT) 9th Stockholders’ General Assembly and Election of Directors held at Almaguer North, Bambang on April 20.
“As the provincial government gives emphasis on agricultural development, like the construction of farm-to-market roads, this gives inspiration to our farmers to manage their products and produce more. The provincial government is also allocating funds for the hinterlands to open huge portion of land. Make our land agricultural land,” Galima said.
The Vice Governor also encouraged stockholders to invest income from NVAT to drive the operation of NVAT. Galima received the check of the provincial government, as stockholder’s dividend, amounting to P567,000. The Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Employees Association (NVPEA) also received its 2017 dividend of P5,168.
Eleven members of the Board of Directors (BOD) were chosen from the 13 candidates. Provincial Legal Officer Atty. Voltaire B. Garcia, once again topped the election of Board of Directors.
The other members of the BOD are Michael L. Donguis, Melania A. Runas, James P. Estong, Edward R. Valido, Andrea B. Alfaro, Gladys P. Kimayong, Edgar P. Castro, Grace D. Kingay, Vivien Delos Santos, and Normandy Salagubang. #bg