- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
Road safety summit proposed
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) endorsed to Governor Carlos M. Padilla on March 12 the proposal of the Nueva Vizcaya Police Provincial Office (NVPPO) to conduct a Road Safety Summit in the province.
The Road Safety Summit will be the venue to educate stakeholders on road safety rules and regulations, other road safety measures, and to provide insights on how to keep motorists, cyclists and pedestrians safe. The summit will eventually address the increasing number of accidents in the province.
The data of the NVPPO show that there is an increasing number of road accidents especially along the national highways wherein 1,793 accidents in 2016 and 2,037 accidents in 2017 were recorded which resulted to damages, injuries and death.
The SP supports the proposed activity and hopes that the Office of the Governor will possibly allocate fund for the conduct of the said summit. #bg