- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
A ground-breaking ceremony for a multi-purpose building at the Solano East Central School (SECS) was held on March 23 at the Solano town. This P2.2 million multi-purpose building is a project of the provincial government, headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla.
SECS is also the home of the SPED Center of Solano, and in the past events held in the school attended by the Governor, he observed some inconveniencies and thus promised to do something for the school.
The school used to cater different events for different levels such as local, provincial and regional. It has been a long awaited dream of the SECS family to have a multi-purpose building.
“Once the multi-purpose building is built; whatever the weather may be, even when it rains, we could enjoyably go on with our program,” Governor Padilla said.
DepEd officials, Solano LGU officials and former Governor Ruth R. Padilla attended the said activity. Msgr. Vic Tugade, Parish Priest of Solano, consecrated the ground-breaking ceremony. #bg