- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the Provincial Administrator’s Office awarded the winners of the photo contest entitled Throwback Nueva Vizcaya launched in 2017 that aims to raise the consciousness of the public of the historical and cultural progress and development of the province through a glimpse of old photos that shows the provinces’ significant history.
The photo entitled “The Lamplighter” which was taken in July 1953 depicts the joint crusade for world peace of the Cagayan Valley Mission and Solano, Nueva Vizcaya sector. The photo was submitted by Catherine Gonzales from Solano, and won first place with a cash prize of P50,000.
Second prize winner, shows the athletes of the Northern Luzon Athletic Association (NLAA) meetup hosted by the province in January 1959. The photo was submitted by Arcadio Dumlao Jr and won P30,000.
The Obra and the Son was taken in March 1950 shows a father and his son creating the life size statue of Mother Mary and Baby Jesus. The photo was submitted by Darwin Cutaran Lucena and won third place with a cash prize of P20,000.
Fourth place was submitted by John Michael Vincent Nogoy and entitled The Provincial Guards taken in 1950 in the old Capitol building won cash prize of P10,000.
Fifth place shows a photo of a leadership training at Pogonsino Primary High School in 1962 to 1963 and won P5,000. The photo was submitted by Melody Ann Acuzar.
All participants received a certificate of appreciation while non-winning participants also received a consolation prize of P3,000 each.
All collected photos will be fully restored and displayed and exhibited at the Provincial Museum and Library.