- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
A total of 539 applicants were enrolled in the National TVET Enrollment and Job Bridging program conducted by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Office during their 2-day activity at People’s stage, Provincial Capitol last February 27-28.
According to Eva T. Doniego, Supervising TESD Specialist, the program was participated in by 21 TESDA accredited institutions in the province and 2 companies that offered jobs to TESDA passers. The companies were DELTA Earth Moving, Inc. and Saint Rosalia Recruitment Agency that were able to hired 37 applicants on the spot. Oceana Gold Company also participated in the activity and accepted apprentice.
The joint employment and enrollment was a first-time activity of TESDA nationwide in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
During the program, TESDA-NV Provincial Director Genaro Ronald Ibay expressed his gratitude to Governor Carlos M. Padilla and even made his own definition of the initials of Governor Padilla which is CMP. According to him “C” stand for coach, “M” for mentor and “P” for partner.
Ibay also reported that TESDA-Nueva Vizcaya received additional funds for the Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP) and Special Training for Scholarship Program (STEP) from the central office.
“You can avail of this programs by enrolling at TESDA, kung dati 1 time availment lng ang scholarship, sa ngayon eh multiple availment na. You can get 1 scholarship and then if you finish it, you can again avail for another one. And I want you to remember this numbers (0917-308-7865) that is our office phone numbers. You can contact us on that numbers if you have any complaint or inquiries about TESDA and our program,” Ibay explained.
Also present during the program was Board Member Roland Carub which according to him was a TESDA scholar too. “I am a proud TESDA scholar too, I am an Alumnus of KNAS (now Nueva Vizcaya Polytechnic Institute) and PLT College, I took my Trainers Methodology Certificate level I (TMC) at KNAS and Tour Guiding NCII at PLT College,” he said.
Carub also dared the bashers of TESDA, “wag nyo maliitin ang TESDA dahil karamihan sa mga world class workers ay produkto ng TESDA,” he added. #mccd