- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
The Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) conducted a special meeting at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development office (PSWDO) function room on March 1, 2018.
Sangguniang Panlalawigan member Elma Pinao-an Lejao, Chairperson of the Committee on Women, Children, Family Relations and OFWs, presided over the special meeting to review the 2019 Provincial Plan for Children, which will be included in the 2019 Annual Investment Plan.
Acting PSWD Officer Flordelina C. Granada, presented to the PSCWC the draft of the Children’s Plan to members of the PSCWC for their comments and suggestions to further improve the said plan. #lag.