- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
In order to have an institutionalized and strengthened partnership in local governance between the provincial government and its constituents, the People’s Council of Nueva Vizcaya (PCNV) was established as the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently passed “The Nueva Vizcaya Peoples Participation in Governance Ordinance.”
The provision of the ordinance include: the LGUs shall promote the establishment and operation of peoples and non-government organizations to become active partners in the pursuit of local autonomy. The LGUs may enter into joint ventures and other cooperative arrangements to engage in the delivery of certain basic services, capability building, livelihood projects, and develop local enterprise to improve productivity, income and social well-being of the people.
The PCNV will facilitate and strengthen the indispensable involvement of the people for the better and faster development progress of the province.
The PCNV is the general assembly of all accredited Civil Society Organizations (CSO) and all duly registered CSO in the province. A CSO may be a duly registered peoples’ organization, non-government organization, indigenous peoples’ organization, cooperatives, civic organizations, social movement, professional group, business group, and other similar groups of people.
The representatives of the PCNV shall not engage in, or be used for purposes of partisan politics and shall adopt such measures to ensure that the council is adequately shielded from any political partisanship or influence.
To be a member of the PCNV, a CSO may apply for accreditation at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan. #bg