- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
The last leg of a series of Medical Mission in some municipalities was held at Alfonso Castañeda on February 9, bringing PLGU services to the people without going to the capital town of Bayombong.
The activity provided the usual services given in the past medical missions such as medical consultation, check-ups with free medicines, dental care, and circumcision. Blankets were distributed to senior citizens. Wheelchairs, canes and crutches were given to PWDs and senior citizens pre-evaluated by the PSWDO. The different barangays of Alfonso Castañeda and the host school received collapsible tents from the provincial government.
The San Francisco Lions Club International, through the Nueva Vizcaya Lions Club and the Provincial Government, had also brought its program on eye check-ups and donation of eyeglasses to recipients.
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., and other officials also inspected the road network projects which was implemented during the term of former Governor Ruth R. Padilla.
“These road projects will connect you to Dupax del Sur. It may not be finished in a short period time but the important thing is, it has been started. And time will come, you will not pass through Nueva Ecija just to get to the Capitol,” Padilla said. #bg