- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
The Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC), headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, conducted the first semester meeting on February 1 at the Ammungan Guesthouse to prepare for this year’s monitoring and evaluation on the nutrition programs of the province. Further plans and strategies in the implementation of programs were also discussed.
Provincial monitoring and evaluation of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS), Barangay and Municipal Nutrition Committees will start on February 12 until March 7.
The province recently received the 2nd Year CROWN Maintenance Award which makes the province a contender for the Nutrition Honor Award, the highest award in Nutrition. The national evaluation and monitoring for the province is set on April 23-27, to be led by the Assistant Secretary of the Department of Health.
This 2018, the province is the only PLGU in the country contending for the Honor Award. Last year, no LGU received such award. To pass the 3rd year CROWN maintenance and receive the Honor Award, the province should maintain a 98% score in the implementation of nutrition programs. The province passed the 2nd year with 95.9% score, the passing rate was 95%.
Members of the PNC-TWG were tasked to prepare for the provincial monitoring and evaluation. #bg