- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
The Provincial Nutrition Council (PNC), headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla, conducted the first semester meeting on February 1 at the Ammungan Guesthouse to prepare for this year’s monitoring and evaluation on the nutrition programs of the province. Further plans and strategies in the implementation of programs were also discussed.
Provincial monitoring and evaluation of the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS), Barangay and Municipal Nutrition Committees will start on February 12 until March 7.
The province recently received the 2nd Year CROWN Maintenance Award which makes the province a contender for the Nutrition Honor Award, the highest award in Nutrition. The national evaluation and monitoring for the province is set on April 23-27, to be led by the Assistant Secretary of the Department of Health.
This 2018, the province is the only PLGU in the country contending for the Honor Award. Last year, no LGU received such award. To pass the 3rd year CROWN maintenance and receive the Honor Award, the province should maintain a 98% score in the implementation of nutrition programs. The province passed the 2nd year with 95.9% score, the passing rate was 95%.
Members of the PNC-TWG were tasked to prepare for the provincial monitoring and evaluation. #bg