- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
BIR demands back taxes from PLGU employees
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya received a letter from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) demanding payments of the taxes from the benefits and incentives received by the Provincial Government employees in 2015 according to Acting-Provincial Accountant Yunisa D. Patricio during the Management Committee (MANCOM) meeting last January 16 at the Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
According to the Commission on Audit (COA) annual audit report in 2015,the Collective Negotiation Agreement (CNA) totaling to about P36.9 million and the Calamity Relief Assistance (CRA) amounting to about P57.8 million were not subjected to withholding tax in accordance to the National Internal Revenue Code.
To resolve the problem, the Local Finance Committee (LFC) together with the BIR officials convened and approved a payment scheme which will be deducted from the mid-year bonus and salaries of the employees from January to April 2018.
A portion of the tax liability was also deducted from the 2017 Performance Enhancement Incentive (PEI).# k r i z e l