- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
The Provincial Government headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla hosted a dinner/socials for the visiting doctors and Lions Club International members involved in the medical mission being conducted in the province on January 15 at the 24/7 Inn, Bayombong.
The socialization was a way the PLGU had expressed gratitude for the help and services given by the visitors in the province. The visitors were served with Native Filipino food and entertained with songs and native dances.
The Governor said, “The saying, ‘He who does not know how to look back at where he came from will never get to his destination’ simply means gratitude.”
“You, loyal sons and daughters of Nueva Vizcaya, after all the long years since you had left the province, you always come back to the province with a mission. And I also thank you in return for all the services you are giving to the people of the province. I hope to see you again in the years to come,” the Governor added.
The organizers of the medical mission and some members of the Lions Club International are Novo Vizcayanos who now reside in San Francisco, California.
The first day of the medical mission coincided with the launching of the “Pulis Natin” Caravan, which aimed to bring all the support services of the Philippine National Police to the people. The said caravan was spearheaded by Police Chief Superintendent Rhodel O. Sermonia, who is also a Novo Vizcayano.
Sermonia was also invited in the dinner, who after graduating in the Philipine Military Academy in 1985 had never been assigned in the province or in the Region 02. #bg