- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
NV to receive 2nd CROWN
It was confirmed during the Regional Nutrition Awarding Ceremony held in Tuguegarao City on November 28 that the province passed the 2nd Year Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (CROWN) Maintenance. The award will be presented on December 12 in Manila.
In Region 02, the Municipality of Ivana, Batanes will also receive its 2nd Year CROWN Award and the City of Ilagan for the first time.
The province has to maintain a score of 98% next year in the monitoring and evaluation of nutrition program implementation to pass the 3rd Year CROWN and to be given the Honor Award (the highest award in Nutrition).
In the regional awarding, the Municipality of Santa Fe received its 2nd Regional Green Banner Award. Barangay Nutrition Scholar (BNS) Ethel B. Tomas of Baracbac, Santa Fe was also commended for being the Provincial Outstanding BNS who placed 4th in the Regional Outstanding BNS.
The National Nutrition Council (NNC) also gave recognition to non-government organizations that actively participated and contributed to the implementation of nutrition programs in Region 02. Two of the awardees were the Rural Improvement Club Federation of the province and the Nueva Vizcaya Abot Palad Association, which was received by PLGU consultant and Chair of NV Abot Palad, former governor Ruth R. Padilla.
The awarding ceremony was also attended by Provincial Nutrition Action Officer Dr. Edwin Galapon, Provincial Nutrition Officer Luzviminda Ragpa, Santa Fe Mayor Liwayway Caramat, and other LGU officials.
The Deputy Executive Director of NNC, Dr. Azucena Dayanghirang, was the guest of honor and challenged everyone to sustain the good nutrition practices in the region and implement the Philippine Plan of Actions in Nutrition 2017-2022, which focuses on achieving sufficient food supply and to eradicate hunger. #bg