- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
The province celebrated the 3rd anniversary of the Healthy Lifestyle Program dubbed as “Zayaw Pilipinas, Zayaw Nueva Vizcaya” on October 28 at the PLGU Convention Center.
The zumba session is in partnership with Zayaw Pilipinas Fitness Tour. The celebration was graced by celebrity zumba instructor Ron Antonio, a recording artist, former member of male group Wise Guys and the creator of the “Zayaw Pilipinas.” Antonio is acclaimed as Zumba King of the Philippines. “Zayaw Pilipinas” started last year and has been the most successful and extensive nationwide zumba tour.
There were around 400 zumba enthusiasts from the province and even from neighboring provinces that attended the zumba concert together with former Governor Ruth R. Padilla, who initiated the Healthy Lifestyle Program of the province and which Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena started the zumba sessions at the Capitol every day after office hours.
“I hear a lot of stories about the zumba sessions at the Capitol. And there is a good sign that a lot of you are health conscious. Keep it up because with the proper exercise and proper diet, you do not need maintenance medicines,” Padilla said.
Cash prizes, zumba CDs and t-shirts were also given to lucky participants courtesy of the PLGU and Ron Antonio. #bg