- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
PLGU zumba celebrates 3rd year
The province celebrated the 3rd anniversary of the Healthy Lifestyle Program dubbed as “Zayaw Pilipinas, Zayaw Nueva Vizcaya” on October 28 at the PLGU Convention Center.
The zumba session is in partnership with Zayaw Pilipinas Fitness Tour. The celebration was graced by celebrity zumba instructor Ron Antonio, a recording artist, former member of male group Wise Guys and the creator of the “Zayaw Pilipinas.” Antonio is acclaimed as Zumba King of the Philippines. “Zayaw Pilipinas” started last year and has been the most successful and extensive nationwide zumba tour.
There were around 400 zumba enthusiasts from the province and even from neighboring provinces that attended the zumba concert together with former Governor Ruth R. Padilla, who initiated the Healthy Lifestyle Program of the province and which Provincial Administrator Maybelle Dumlao-Sevillena started the zumba sessions at the Capitol every day after office hours.
“I hear a lot of stories about the zumba sessions at the Capitol. And there is a good sign that a lot of you are health conscious. Keep it up because with the proper exercise and proper diet, you do not need maintenance medicines,” Padilla said.
Cash prizes, zumba CDs and t-shirts were also given to lucky participants courtesy of the PLGU and Ron Antonio. #bg