- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Outstanding teachers awarded
The Department of Education (DepEd) – Nueva Vizcaya gave recognition to Outstanding Teachers during the culmination of National Teachers’ Month celebration on October 4 at the Highlander Resort in Solano.
Plaques, certificates and cash awards were given to the outstanding employees from kindergarten teachers, SPED teachers, elementary and secondary teachers, master teachers up to the principals as acknowledgement on the crucial role, loyal service, and dedicated commitment in developing globally-minded citizens, nurturing families, strengthening communities, and building the nation.
The occasion revitalizes the image of and respect for teaching as a vocation by increasing public awareness on the value of the teachers. It is also an opportunity in building the image of teaching as an attractive and fulfilling profession.
Acting Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr. said, “receiving the award does not mean that you have to retire. But this encourages you to maintain and improve your performances in your profession.”
“The school is the second home of our children and the teachers as the second parents. The parents, teachers and students have a tripod relationship. Three legs should stand firm together to be able to achieve one purpose. If one leg breaks, or if you do not support one another, then you cannot achieve your dream,” Galima added. #bg