- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Meet Saniata 2017 1st Runner Up
Born to Reynaldo Bayubay and Lea Padilla on June 5, 1995, Michelle Grace P. Bayubay lived her childhood years in Brgy Murong in the town of Bagabag. But later, the family moved to Pampanga and then to Manila and back to Nueva Vizcaya. This means that she went to different schools in her elementary years but took her high school studies only at Solano National High School when her family permanently resided in the town of Solano.
Michelle Grace, whose friends call Emgee, has been competing in several beauty contests since elementary and high school such as United Nations Beauty Contest, Lakambini and Lakandula, and Miss Teen Valentines.
Because the town of Solano has not been holding beauty pageants for 3 years, the municipal government conducted a selection process to pick one to represent the town for the Saniata Ti Nueva Vizcaya 2017. Emgee was chosen to compete and won as 1st runner up last May. She was also named as Miss Wit and Miss Talent in the said pageant.
Because she has been singing in a religious ministry at an early age, she learned to develop a performance skill that matches contemporary songsters on TV and youtube and is now doing gigs at a local bar in Solano. She said she does it for experience and to share the kind of genre she loves.
Aside from singing as her hobby, she also loves outdoor activities. She said she loves to listen to the sound of running water, the sound of birds and other forest creatures, and the sound of wind blowing the leaves of trees. She loves to see mountains, rivers, and waterfalls.
As a philosophy in life, she said, “people don’t care less about what you know but more on how you care for them.”