- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
A better venue
Although it is not yet totally done, the Nueva Vizcaya Convention Center at the Capitol accommodated most of the activities during the recent Ammungan.
In the past, celebration of the Ammungan has always been an issue to some because major events were celebrated in different places. People would go from here and there which made others uncomfortable. It was not a one-stop-program.
As promised by former Governor Ruth Padilla during the Ammungan last year, all major events of the next Ammungan will be confined within the Capitol compound. And this was fulfilled by Governor Carlos M. Padilla. Concerned people worked over-time to make the convention center an accommodating venue.
It is dream come true, through prayers and faith, and Novo Vizcayanoes will be enjoying a more organized and entertaining Ammungan celebration next year and the years to come. #bg