- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 674 poor elementary schoolers recently received free chool supplies from the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP).
Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communications officer for northern Luzon said the assistance is part of the firm’s Corporate Initiative Advocacy(CIA) which seeks to provide assistance to the communities within the coverage of their equipments and power facilities.
The recipient schools were the Singian Elementary School(SES) in Bagabag town, Vista Hills Elementary School(VHES) in Bayombong town and Pingkian Elementary School(PES) in Kayapa town.
The school supplies are bags, 10 pieces of notebooks and 3 pieces of pencils were given to schoolers from Grades 1 to 3.
Gaydowen said the giving of free school supplies in this province is part of the 69,611 school supplies distributed to 186 schools in northern Luzon where 4,541 assistance went to Cagayan Valley’s 24 schools.
These school supplies were distributed to Cagayan Valley region with 270 recipients in Quirino, 625 in Isabela, 2,972 in Cagayan and 674 in Nueva Vizcaya provinces.#BenMosesEbreo