- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – Four more centenarians here are expected to be awarded with P.1 million each this week from the provincial government’s Centenarian Ordinance fund.
The new batch of centenarians are Teodora Managad of barangay Macate in Bambang town, Leandra Orden and Dionisia Borja of barangays Ineangan and Mabasa respectively in Dupax del Norte town and Daplin Bawas of barangay Pao in Kasibu town.
The Centenarian Ordinance was approved in 2013 to provide assistance for the elderlies for being models of good health and longevity.#BenMosesEbreo