- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
For the ninth consecutive time, the Municipality of Aritao won in the annual Street Dancing competition or the “Paddek ken Saniweng iti Daldalan” during the 9th Ammungan Festival held at the Clisoc Field last May 24.
According to Adam Roy Elizaga, Chariman of Street Dancing Competition, the municipality of Aritao has been winning the competition since 2007 and got the first Hall of Fame award in 2011. For another three consecutive years, Aritao maintained the title for another three years and got another Hall of Fame award in 2015.
For the year 2016 and 2017, Aritao also won the four minor awards which are the Most in Festive Dance, Best in Choreography, Best in Costume and Best in Musicality.
Elizaga also added that the town was also adjudged as the first Hall of Fame awardee in the Pattaradday Festival in Santiago City and represented the province in various performances of Tourism Philippines held at the Mall of Asia in Pasay in 2009, ABS-CBN’s noontime variety show It’s Showtime in 2012, Pinagdadapun Festival of Quirino Province and in the prestigious Panagbenga Festival in Baguio City.
The municipality of Aritao received a cash prize of P150, 000, trophy and another P40, 000 for garnering all the minor awards.
Bayombong placed first runner-up and received a cash prize of P100, 000 and trophy while Dupax Del Sur placed second runner-up and received P75, 000 and trophy.
Consolation prizes were also given to non-winners worth P40, 000 each. A subsidy of P25, 000 from the Provincial Government was also given to all contingents participated in the said competition. #krizel