- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Diadi finally wears Saniata crown
The ever glamorous Saniata search was held on May 24 at the PLGU Convention Center along with the search for Bayabay on its second year during the Grand Ammungan Festival celebration of the province. The venue was fully-packed and there were more audiences outside the convention center who watched the pageant through a giant led screen.
This year, 14 beauties battled for the Saniata crown and 13 gentlemen for the Bayabay. The Municipality of Santa Fe had no entry for the Bayabay and The Municipality of Bagabag on both search.
For the first time, the municipality of Diadi took the crown for Saniata through Chelsea Claro who was also awarded Miss Personality. The Bayabay 2017 is Christian Harold Bibas of Villaverde that raked most of the minor awards.
Michelle Grace Bayubay of Solano is Saniata 1st Runner-up. Renee Ann Doral of Dupax del Norte is 2nd Runner-up, Lexleen Ann Santos of Bayombong is 3rd Runner-up and Robyn Rae Hernandez is 4th Runner-up.
The Bayabay runner-ups were Sean Rae Pambid of Bayombong, Audie Labao of Bambang, Randolf Brent Navoa of Solano and, Janimar Beadoy of Quezon for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th runners-up, respectively.
The swimsuit competition and panel/casual interview for the Saniata and Bayabay were earlier held on May 12 at the Lower Magat Eco-tourism (LMET) Park in Diadi town wherein Bayombong Saniata and Villaverde Bayabay got the Best in Swimwear while Solano Saniata was awarded Miss Wit. On May 13 at the DepEd Division Office in Bayombong, talent and ethnic costume competition was held. Best in ethnic attire was awarded to Kasibu Saniata Irish Anquillano and Quezon Bayabay Janimar Beadoy. The talent competition was won by Solano Saniata and Bambang Bayabay. #bg