- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
Free health services benefits over 1,000 Novo Vizcayanos
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – More than 1,000 indigent villagers here have received free medical services from the provincial government.
Dr. Edwin Galapon, provincial health officer said the free health services include medical, surgical and dental activities at the Provincial Health Office(PHO) in this town.
“This was offered during the celebration of the 9th Grand Ammungan Festival from May 22-23 at the PHO,” he said.
The free health services, Galapon added provided circumcision to 428 persons, dental extractions to 371 patients and medical assistance to 274 villagers.
The free yearly health services is supported by the Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines, Order of the Amaranth, Philippine Medical Association(PMA), Philippine Dental Association(PDA) Department of Health(DOH), Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital(NVPH) and the Veterans Regional Hospital(VRH) among others.#benmosesebreo