- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
The girl from Balete
Chelsea Claro is 19 and grew up in the quiet barangay of Balete in Diadi town. Chelsea is the first ever crowned Miss Saniata from this mountainous town. Chelsea is a third year tourism student in the University of Baguio. Her mom stays at home and takes care of the family with her younger brother while her father works in South Korea.
Chelsea was left speechless and shocked when she was announced Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2017. “I did not expect this to happen. I did not want to disappoint myself in case it did not go well,” Chelsea said.
Chelsea joined the search for she wanted to pursue the legacy in the family. Her mother used to join pageants during her younger days. Some of her cousins also join pageants.
As the Saniata of the province, Chelsea hopes that she could be a role model of the youth. She envisions the youth to be more expressive to what they really want to do and follow their desires as long as it is for their own good.
Chelsea also plans to help in the programs of the province for development even in little ways and at the same time will not affect her studies.
“Let us all work together as Novo Vizcayanoes and uplift our province. Let us sustain and improve whatever we have. Let me be your outlet to be heard. Let us guide one another to be more progressive,” Chelsea added. #bg