- PNC-TWG attends training on new evaluation too
- DA conducts pre-test on agri market information
- PDC holds first meeting for 2019
- Pag-IBIG Fund reminds employers to avail of Penalty Condonation Programs as deadline nears
- Pag-IBIG Fund releases highest-ever P47B in multi-purpose loans in 2018; 2.3M members assisted, up 11%
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the conduct of the 2-day PRC mobile licensing service starting today, May 20.
According to Cecil C. Felipe,HRMO IV, the activity caters to individuals who would want to renew their Professional Regulation Commission licenses.
“I would like to sincerely thank the PHRMO for bringing the PRC staff to the province because it reduce the expenses of renewing our licences, specially the transportation of going to Tuguegarao for the purpose.” Rea V. Santiago, a teacher from Aritao said.
Overseeing the entire renewal process of the PRC team is Dr. Rodrigo F. Balaqui, Jr., regional director of PRC Region 2 assisted by the staff of PHRMO.
Felipe also said that the licenses (PRC cards) are processed and released immediately for a fee of only P450.#lag