- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the conduct of the 2-day PRC mobile licensing service starting today, May 20.
According to Cecil C. Felipe,HRMO IV, the activity caters to individuals who would want to renew their Professional Regulation Commission licenses.
“I would like to sincerely thank the PHRMO for bringing the PRC staff to the province because it reduce the expenses of renewing our licences, specially the transportation of going to Tuguegarao for the purpose.” Rea V. Santiago, a teacher from Aritao said.
Overseeing the entire renewal process of the PRC team is Dr. Rodrigo F. Balaqui, Jr., regional director of PRC Region 2 assisted by the staff of PHRMO.
Felipe also said that the licenses (PRC cards) are processed and released immediately for a fee of only P450.#lag