- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
- Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
- Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
- Medical mission takes recess in Castañeda
- Province prepares for 3rd year CROWN evaluation
- DepEd prepares for CAVRAA 2018
- PHRMO gives new office guidelines and policies
- Dialogue regarding the Sand and Gravel Regulations of the province
- NV Police reports to CMP
GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
As part of the Grand Ammungan Festival 2017, which commemorates the 178th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya, the Provincial Human Resource Management Office(PHRMO) headed by Dr. Ma. Carla Lucia M. Torralba is spearheading the conduct of the 2-day PRC mobile licensing service starting today, May 20.
According to Cecil C. Felipe,HRMO IV, the activity caters to individuals who would want to renew their Professional Regulation Commission licenses.
“I would like to sincerely thank the PHRMO for bringing the PRC staff to the province because it reduce the expenses of renewing our licences, specially the transportation of going to Tuguegarao for the purpose.” Rea V. Santiago, a teacher from Aritao said.
Overseeing the entire renewal process of the PRC team is Dr. Rodrigo F. Balaqui, Jr., regional director of PRC Region 2 assisted by the staff of PHRMO.
Felipe also said that the licenses (PRC cards) are processed and released immediately for a fee of only P450.#lag