- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
PNC prepares for 2017 activities
The Provincial Nutrition Council-Technical Working Group (PNC-TWG) conducted its 4th quarter meeting on December 7 at the Provincial Nutrition Office, Capitol to discuss on its activities this coming 2017.
As the province has maintained its first year CROWN award as a consistent regional outstanding winner in nutrition, Dr. Ewin Galapon, Provincial Nutrition Action Officer, instructed the TWG to work together in helping out the local government units (LGUs), especially the barangay nutrition scholars, to give more efforts in maintaining nutrition programs in every locality.
To attain the Honor Award (the highest nutrition award) in 2018, Dr. Galapon said, “the province should maintain a score of 93 on the second year maintenance and a score of 98 for its third year maintenance.”
The evaluation for the Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNS) and Barangay Nutrition Committees (BNC) will start on January 17, 2017 and the Municipal Nutrition Committees (MNC) will start on February 15.
Provincial Nutrition Officer Luzviminda Ragpa said that the evaluation coverage will be expanded to 4 BNCs, rather than 3 BNCs as in the previous evaluations. The unvisited BNCs will be the targets for evaluation.
Ragpa also said that the PNC will introduce the CMP award or the Consistently Maintained Performance award as a way to convince the LGUs and BNS to consider the importance of nutrition. #bg