- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
PVET on track to hit 2016 target
The Provincial Veterinary Office (PVet) headed by Dr. Christopher G. Seraspi is confident of achieving or even surpassing its mandated office targets for the current year 2016. This was announced during the flag raising ceremony hosted by the PVet held on October 10.
According to Dr. Patricio H. Moreno, Veterinarian IV, the PVet has already met most of its targets except for its extending capital assistance for livelihood projects. “To date 6 groups are already on the preparation process of their MOA’s and very soon, this will be due for signing and eventually awarded to them for the other 4 groups still they are accomplishing their lacking documentary requirements.”(sic)
Moreno also invited interested individuals to avail of the benefits of their project in cooperation with the Department of Agriculture of increasing and improving the quality of their breeder base of farm animals and other livestock.
PVet also reported that in its effort to prevent the occurrence of diseases, it is continuously conducting vaccination and deworming in poultry, livestock, including pets.
The PVet is accommodating both walk-in and scheduled clients who would want to avail of the veterinary office’s services. Mass vaccination for animals like pigs, dogs, and chicken, and dewormers for carabaos, goats, sheep, and cow are also conducted in the regularly in different barangays of the province.#lag.