- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
Highschoolers consulted on teenage pregnancy
“Let us work together to address the problem of teenage pregnancy in our region.” This was an advocacy campaign by the Population Commission (POPCOM) Region 2 and the province’s Population Division under the Office of the Governor that challenged the 651 highschoolers and 30 school personnel of Bonfal National High School in Bayombong town through a Teenage Pregnancy Symposium last June 21.
The conducted symposium was due to the 922 reported cases of teenage pregnancy in Bayombong wherein Brgy. Bonfal Proper, where the said high school is located, was ranked as one of the highest.
A You-for-You (U4U) “The Power of You” teen trail initiative was communicated to the students that motivated them to increase their knowledge on delaying sexual debut, preventing teen pregnancy, and avoiding sexually transmitted infections through a tough decision-making.
The Population Division in partnership with POPCOM Region 2 continuously aim to deliver critical information on teen health to challenge the Novo Vizcayano youth to be equipped with core life skills and comprehensive sexuality education, and establish reproductive health policies, program, and services to continue to improve their total well-being. #GP