- Kalinga’s NCCA Dangal ng Haraya Awardee
- Wow TRIBU ARITAU Hataw!
- Barangay officials take oath with CMP
- FAST FACTS ABOUT THE AMBAGUIO ROAD PROJECT:
- PLGU to accept work immersion of senior high
- Meeting with Bus Liners, LTFRB, Gov’t. Agencies, PIA and HPG
- OISCA to plant bamboos in Diadi
- CMP signs EO on waste management
- Best Performing MLGU in the 2018 Grand Ammungan Festival
- Famous Femush: Saniata ti Nueva Vizcaya 2018
- PLGU gives machineries to farmers
- Outstanding farmers and fisherfolk recognized
- Best booth goes to Aritao
- Province evaluated for national award
- NVAT holds assembly
- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
2 day parenting education seminar conducted
Due to the increasing number of highschoolers in Bayombong and Solano who engaged in premarital sex which led to cases of teenage pregnancy, the Population Division under the Office of the Governor headed by Elvie Guzman Tongson and the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office headed by Lita Tabudlo in partnership with the Population Commission Region 2 organized a 2-day seminar of Parenting Education on Adolescent Health and Development (AHD) for Health and Non-Health Youth Service Providers in both towns.
Last June 8, the team invited principals, guidance counsellors and teachers for an orientation that included discussions of Fertility Awareness, Rediscovering Adolescence and Proposed Interventions to address Teenage Pregnancy that were supervised by resource speakers Information Officer III Theresa Soriano, Population Officer I Rosario Eugenio and Officer-in-charge Eritz Macarubbo from the POPCOM Region 2.
“Kayo ang pag-asa namin to work with the parents on presenting this kind of education dahil dapat lang na nagsisimula sa isang tahanan ang kanilang (the teens’) matututunan.” This was a statement given by Population Officer Elvira Tongson to the invited teachers.
Last June 9, Parenting Education on AHD was discussed to the Barangay Health Workers in Solano town. #GP