- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
|September 14, 2015||
an Ordinance establishing and institutionalizing voluntary blood donation program in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya and appropriating funds thereof.
|August 3, 2015||
An Ordinance granting cash and other Non-monetary benefits as incentives to Provincial Coaches and Trainers and appropriating funds thereof
|May 04, 2015||
An Ordinance creating the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Council for Culture and the Arts, defining its functions, and for other purposes.
|April 20, 2015||
An Ordinance authorizing the temporary closure of the portions of the Capitol compound in connection with the celebration of the 176th Founding Anniversary of the Province of Nueva Vizcaya dubbed as Grand Ammungan Festival
|April 20, 2015||
an Ordinance approving the terms and conditions including other terms of the loan of the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya from the Land Bank of the Philippines, Solano Branch for the construction of the Nueva Vizcaya Convention Center
|February 23, 2015||
An ordinance authorizing the Temporary Closure of a portion of the Dumlao Boulevard, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya in connection with the 2015 CAVRAA Meet
Should you need a hard copy of any of the above-stated Ordinances, kindly make a request letter and proceed to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan. Thank you.