- SP proposes provincial evacuation center
- Awarding of financial and material assistance to various barangays
- Gov. Padilla awards P1.5 M to Mayor Dacayo of Solano for development projects
- 20th anniversary celebration of the reforestation project in Kirang, Aritao
- CDWs receive additional incentive from PLGU
- Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
- 365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
- Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
- ARTC guesthouse opens to public
- PCAO grants aids to 20 individuals
- A better venue
- Awarding of financial assistance and material assistance to various barangays, schools and other org.
- Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
- The Winners in the GAF17 activities
- Red Cross donates cereals and biscuits
- Province evaluated for second year Crown
- NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
- 4 Vizcayana centenarians up for P.1M aid
- Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
Provincial Budget Office
This office formulates budget, which is pro-active and result-oriented, geared towards optimum, unwasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
Office of the Provincial Administrator
Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya
2nd Floor, Provincial Executive Building
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
To formulate a budget which is pro-active and result oriented geared toward optimum un-wasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
- Formulate a proactive and result oriented budget geared towards optimum, efficient and effective utilization of fund.
- Provide accurate and complete financial information, conduct objective review and analysis of proposed expenditure program and its component activities and promote transparency in support to the provincial vision.
- Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
- Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
- Assist the Sangguniang Panlalawigan in reviewing the approved budgets of component Local Government Units and during budget authorization.
- Acts as Secretariat on the Local Finance Committee
- Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the Local Government Unit development plan; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Budget Preparation, execution and accountability
- Technical assistance to MLGUs/BLGUs on budget management
- Technical review of annual and supplemental budgets of component LGUs
- Monitoring and evaluation of costs and accomplishments against performance standards
- Administrative support ot the Local Finance Committee