- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Provincial General Services Office
Deliver basic services such as repair and maintenance, security and protection of all government-owned buildings and facilities, parks, grounds, plazas supply and property management, administrative records and archival function efficiently and economically responsive to the needs of the LGU and other clientele.
NATHANIEL M. TURQUEZA
Provincial General Services Officer
Provincial Capitol Compound
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
- Physical Asset Management (inventory, collection warehousing and disposition)
- Repair and mainteance of PLGU buildings and facilities
- Grounds and Building Maintenance
- Solid Waste Management
- Security and traffic management
- Maintenance of records archives
- Secretariat services to the Bids and Awards Committee
Formulate measures for the consideration of the Sanggunian and provide technical assistance and the support to the governor in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provisions of adequate facilities pursuant to Sec.17 of the Local Government Code which requires general services expertise and technical support services.
Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with the general services supportive of the welfare of the inhabitants which the sanggunian empowered to provide for under the Local Government Code.
- Take custody of and be accountable for all properties, real or personal, owned by the local government unit and those granted to it in the form of donation, reparation, assistance and counterpart of joint projects;
- With the approval of the governor, assign building or land space to local officials or other public officials, who by law are entitled to such space.
- Recommend to the governor the reasonable rental rates for local government properties, whether real or personal, which will be leased to public or private entities by the local government; Recommend to the governor reasonable rental rates of private properties which may be leased for the official use of the local government units;
- Maintain supervise janitorial, security, landscaping and other related services in all local government public building and other real property, whether owned or leased by the local government unit;
- Collate and disseminate information regarding prices, shipping and other costs of supplies and other items commonly used by the local government unit;
- Perform archives and records management with respect to records of offices and departments of the local government units; and
- Perform all other functions pertaining to supplies and property management heretofore performed by the local government treasurer, and enforce policies on records creation, maintenances, and disposal
Be in the frontline of the general services related activities such as the possible or imminent destruction or damage to records, suppliers, properties, and structures an orderly and sanitary cleaning up of waste materials or debris, particularly during and aftermath of manmade and natural calamities and diseases.
RecommendS to the Sanggunian and advise the Governor on all matters relative to general services.