- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
Provincial Budget Office
This office formulates budget, which is pro-active and result-oriented, geared towards optimum, unwasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
Office of the Provincial Administrator
Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya
2nd Floor, Provincial Executive Building
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
To formulate a budget which is pro-active and result oriented geared toward optimum un-wasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
- Formulate a proactive and result oriented budget geared towards optimum, efficient and effective utilization of fund.
- Provide accurate and complete financial information, conduct objective review and analysis of proposed expenditure program and its component activities and promote transparency in support to the provincial vision.
- Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
- Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
- Assist the Sangguniang Panlalawigan in reviewing the approved budgets of component Local Government Units and during budget authorization.
- Acts as Secretariat on the Local Finance Committee
- Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the Local Government Unit development plan; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Budget Preparation, execution and accountability
- Technical assistance to MLGUs/BLGUs on budget management
- Technical review of annual and supplemental budgets of component LGUs
- Monitoring and evaluation of costs and accomplishments against performance standards
- Administrative support ot the Local Finance Committee