- Province prepares for regional and national evaluation
- SP supports income classification bill
- Padilla meets PNP Regional Director
- NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
- PNC-TWG sets to evaluate LGUs on nutrition
- Firecracker injuries in Nueva Vizcaya down by 50%
- The Best Gift
- PLGU employees receive rice subsidy
- Provincial Agriculture extends support to farmers
- Governor Padilla awards cash to 7 centenarians
- Bonus unsure for PLGU COS employees
- Governor CMP clarified on caterer’s issue
- Awarding of P100,000 to Novo Vizcayano Centenarians
- Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Capitol perimeter fence
- PDC-DEVAD 3rd regular business meeting
- Province sets to sustain nutrition programs
- 2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
- SN Aboitiz shows support to local ginger industry
- Capitol extends gifts in Diadi
- PNC prepares for 2017 activities
Provincial Budget Office
This office formulates budget, which is pro-active and result-oriented, geared towards optimum, unwasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
Office of the Provincial Administrator
Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya
2nd Floor, Provincial Executive Building
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
To formulate a budget which is pro-active and result oriented geared toward optimum un-wasteful and effective resource utilization thru improved budget administration and responsive local governance focused on agriculture and eco-tourism development.
- Formulate a proactive and result oriented budget geared towards optimum, efficient and effective utilization of fund.
- Provide accurate and complete financial information, conduct objective review and analysis of proposed expenditure program and its component activities and promote transparency in support to the provincial vision.
- Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
- Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
- Assist the Sangguniang Panlalawigan in reviewing the approved budgets of component Local Government Units and during budget authorization.
- Acts as Secretariat on the Local Finance Committee
- Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the Local Government Unit development plan; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Budget Preparation, execution and accountability
- Technical assistance to MLGUs/BLGUs on budget management
- Technical review of annual and supplemental budgets of component LGUs
- Monitoring and evaluation of costs and accomplishments against performance standards
- Administrative support ot the Local Finance Committee