- Youth Summit held
- PNP holds health caravan
- Outstanding teachers awarded
- PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
- Election of young officials conducted
- Student leader training conducted
- Galima leads dental mission
- Another Vizcaya beauty joins national search
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Nutrition action plan workshop held
- PLGU prepares for IP month
- Infra and Tourism activities suspended
- Army-NPA clash leaves four dead
- SC closes EO 03 petition
- Vizcayano bags bronze in SEA games
- SN Aboitiz aides Nutrition Scholars
- Awarding of Municipal Development Assistance Fund
- CMP opens another project
- Awarding of cash incentive to CJ Gasmin, Taekwondo Gold Medalist in S. Korea
- Vizcayano bags gold in South Korea
All posts tagged "tourism"
NV goes to Alabang
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, August 25, 2017
- Posted August 25, 2017
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound....
- Posted August 24, 2017
Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
Experience the home of heroes as we travel North to Nueva Vizcaya! Let us explore the heroic beauty of the place along with their famous restaurants, delicacies, and cuisines. Be amazed by the rich crops, fruits and...
- Posted July 6, 2017
365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- Posted June 20, 2017
PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
The Provincial Local Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of the Provincial Administrator, will be conducting a province wide contest entitled “Throwback Nueva Vizcaya”. The contest aims to inculcate awareness to the general public of the...
- Posted June 20, 2017
ARTC guesthouse opens to public
The Agricultural Research Training Center (ARTC) Guesthouse is now open for public use after the Sangguninang Panlalawigan (SP) had amended on September 2016 a Tax Ordinance enacting the revenue code of the province. The ARTC Guesthouse is...
- Posted June 19, 2017
A better venue
Although it is not yet totally done, the Nueva Vizcaya Convention Center at the Capitol accommodated most of the activities during the recent Ammungan. In the past, celebration of the Ammungan has always been an issue to...
- Posted June 14, 2017
Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines, Julie Anne Tricia Estabillo Manalo of Bayombong visited the Office of the Governor recently. Governor Carlos M. Padilla gave his full support and advises to Manalo for he is so...
- Posted June 8, 2017
The Winners in the GAF17 activities
The overall winner in the GAF17 activities
- Posted June 7, 2017
Aritao wins 9th street dancing championship
For the ninth consecutive time, the Municipality of Aritao won in the annual Street Dancing competition or the “Paddek ken Saniweng iti Daldalan” during the 9th Ammungan Festival held at the Clisoc Field last May 24. According...
- Posted June 2, 2017