- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "tourism"
Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
“It is like paradise! I wonder why many people do not know of the beauty of Nueva Vizcaya,” this was posted by environmentalist and philanthropist Gina Lopez in her Facebook (FB) page on November 25. Lopez served...
- Posted November 28, 2017
2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
Heavy rain did not stop the celebration of the 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe on October 13. PAIAD staff attended the celebration together with Board Members Delbert Tidang, Flodemonte Gerdan and Elma Lejao, Leonard Clemens...
- Posted October 19, 2017
NV goes to Alabang
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, August 25, 2017
- Posted August 25, 2017
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound....
- Posted August 24, 2017
Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
Experience the home of heroes as we travel North to Nueva Vizcaya! Let us explore the heroic beauty of the place along with their famous restaurants, delicacies, and cuisines. Be amazed by the rich crops, fruits and...
- Posted July 6, 2017
365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- Posted June 20, 2017
PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
The Provincial Local Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of the Provincial Administrator, will be conducting a province wide contest entitled “Throwback Nueva Vizcaya”. The contest aims to inculcate awareness to the general public of the...
- Posted June 20, 2017
ARTC guesthouse opens to public
The Agricultural Research Training Center (ARTC) Guesthouse is now open for public use after the Sangguninang Panlalawigan (SP) had amended on September 2016 a Tax Ordinance enacting the revenue code of the province. The ARTC Guesthouse is...
- Posted June 19, 2017
A better venue
Although it is not yet totally done, the Nueva Vizcaya Convention Center at the Capitol accommodated most of the activities during the recent Ammungan. In the past, celebration of the Ammungan has always been an issue to...
- Posted June 14, 2017
Meet & Greet: Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines
Nueva Vizcaya’s candidate for Miss Tourism Philippines, Julie Anne Tricia Estabillo Manalo of Bayombong visited the Office of the Governor recently. Governor Carlos M. Padilla gave his full support and advises to Manalo for he is so...
- Posted June 8, 2017