- Baña made it to the Voice
- GAF 2017 | 2-day PRC mobile licensing service
- PNP-RD Robert Guzman Quenery paid a visit at the Office of Gov. Padilla
- Clark-Bagabag-Clark inaugural flight at the Bagabag airport
- PSWDO heads Search for Outstanding elders
- 15 acts qualify for NVGT finals
- The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
- NV, Outstanding Province in the country in the 2016 Search for the Rice Achievers Award (RAA)
- 2017 Grand Ammungan Festival schedule released
- In El Salvador, a moment more precious than gold
- Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
- NNC Region visits province
- DICT to provide province with free Wi-Fi
- NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
- NUEVA VIZCAYA: Progressive without Mining
- Gov. Padilla spearheaded a meeting purposely to resolve the recent traffic problems in Nueva Vizcaya
- Networking brings in more funds for infra projects
- Solution to Holy Week traffic sought
- 4 more centenarians receive incentives
- Vizcaya’s cadet is PMA’s number 6
All posts tagged "tourism"
The Search for Bayabay and Saniata 2017
The ever glamorous Saniata search will be held on May 24 at the PLGU Convention Center at 7 PM, along with the search for Bayabay on its second year, during the Grand Ammungan Festival celebration of the...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Return of Nueva Vizcaya artifacts sought
Nueva Vizcaya State University Cultural Coordinator Romana P. Dulnuan recently aired her concern that old artifacts brought outside the province or country should be returned to the province and be displayed in the Nueva Vizcaya Museum. These...
- Posted February 13, 2017
2016 Paskua Ditoy Nueva Vizcaya Parol Contest
The giant lanterns are made out of indigenous materials and seeds with a size of 4ft by 4ft. Entries were submitted by various PLGU and LGU offices, national agencies, LGUs, NGOs, and individuals. Judging will be done...
- Posted December 15, 2016
NV Tourism Office holds 1st Provincial Tourism Skills Olympics
NV Tourism Office holds 1st Provincial Tourism Skills Olympics The Nueva Vizcaya Tourism Office in partnership with… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Posted September 22, 2016
BM Gerdan iterates MOA for cultural mapping
BM Gerdan iterates MOA for cultural mapping Provincial Board Member Flodemonte S. Gerdan, Sangguniang Panlalawigan… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Monday, September 19, 2016
- Posted September 20, 2016
SMU and PSHS to represent province in regional quiz bee
SMU and PSHS to represent province in regional quiz bee. Philippine Science High School (PSHS)-Cagayan Valley Campus… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Thursday, September 15, 2016
- Posted September 15, 2016
Meeting for the Provincial IP Month Celebration this October
The Provincial Local Government Unit of Nueva Vizcaya through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Department of Education… Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Monday, September 5, 2016
- Posted September 6, 2016
September is Tourism Month
The provincial Tourism Division of the Governor’s Office has released the schedule of activities for the celebration of Tourism Month slated this September 8 to 27, 2016. For the opening salvo, a tourism forum and oath taking...
- Posted September 6, 2016
Vizcaya’s “bests” to be recognized
To give recognition to the Local Government Units’ (LGUs’) especially a certain barangay’s exemplary and outstanding efforts of promoting the PRAYERS N FAITH program that sustains good governance, progress and development through effective, responsive and genuine leadership,...
- Posted August 12, 2016
Capitol conducts rescue olympics
To promote public safety awareness and update the skills of volunteers as responders of the community, the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (PDRRMC) conducted Rescue Olympics on July 29 at the Capitol compound. The Rescue Olympics...
- Posted August 2, 2016