- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "tourism"
Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
The Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the Provincial Administrator’s Office awarded the winners of the photo contest entitled Throwback Nueva Vizcaya launched in 2017 that aims to raise the consciousness of the public of the historical...
- Posted March 22, 2018
Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
The Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) presided by its chair person former governor Ruth R. Padilla holds its 1st quarterly meeting for 2018 today (Feb. 27) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center.
- Posted February 27, 2018
Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
“It is like paradise! I wonder why many people do not know of the beauty of Nueva Vizcaya,” this was posted by environmentalist and philanthropist Gina Lopez in her Facebook (FB) page on November 25. Lopez served...
- Posted November 28, 2017
2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe
Heavy rain did not stop the celebration of the 2nd Barangay Fiesta of Bantinan, Santa Fe on October 13. PAIAD staff attended the celebration together with Board Members Delbert Tidang, Flodemonte Gerdan and Elma Lejao, Leonard Clemens...
- Posted October 19, 2017
NV goes to Alabang
Posted by Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government on Friday, August 25, 2017
- Posted August 25, 2017
Tourism Week activities slated
The Provincial Tourism Office has released the schedule of the various activities for Tourism Week. The week-long celebration will formally start on September 18 with an opening program to be held at the People’s Stage, Capitol compound....
- Posted August 24, 2017
Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
Experience the home of heroes as we travel North to Nueva Vizcaya! Let us explore the heroic beauty of the place along with their famous restaurants, delicacies, and cuisines. Be amazed by the rich crops, fruits and...
- Posted July 6, 2017
365: The Art of Being Alone by Jade Gacuan art exhibit
- Posted June 20, 2017
PLGU NV wants public to appreciate province history and culture through photo contest
The Provincial Local Government of Nueva Vizcaya, through the office of the Provincial Administrator, will be conducting a province wide contest entitled “Throwback Nueva Vizcaya”. The contest aims to inculcate awareness to the general public of the...
- Posted June 20, 2017
ARTC guesthouse opens to public
The Agricultural Research Training Center (ARTC) Guesthouse is now open for public use after the Sangguninang Panlalawigan (SP) had amended on September 2016 a Tax Ordinance enacting the revenue code of the province. The ARTC Guesthouse is...
- Posted June 19, 2017