- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "special news"
Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins special award Miss Tourism Universe . She will represent the Philippines in Miss Tourism Universe pageant in Lebanon. Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins special award Miss Tourism Universe . She will represent the Philippines...
- Posted July 31, 2017
Red G. meets Nueva Vizcaya’s G.
New York City’s Song writing Contest 1st place winner from Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Red Gumayagay with the “G” Governor Carlos M. Padilla during the testimonial dinner celebration for APEX Retirees on January 16, 2016 at FTM food...
- Posted January 16, 2017
DTI extends help to NV inmates
The Department of Trade and Industry visited the Provincial Jail last Wednesday (Nov. 11) to give support and enhance the knowledge of inmates in making different kinds of handicrafts. This is through the initiative of Governor Carlos...
- Posted November 11, 2016
Poverty hinders not a boy’s dream
He was born in a small barangay in Lallo, Cagayan; third among five siblings, Arlex V. Ruiz went to elementary and high school in the town of Sto. Nino, Cagayan where his family later moved and resided...
- Posted October 14, 2016
PWD employed at provincial government
“Sobrang nagpapasalamat ako kay Governor Carlos Padilla, dahil binigyan niya ako ng pagkakataon na magsilbi sa ilalim ng provincial government,” said a Person with Disability (PWD) now employed at the Provincial General Services Office (PGSO). Born with...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Governor propose projects for the PWD
The Federation of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) in the province, headed by its President Liberato Estilong and assisted by PSWD Officer Lita Tabudlo, paid a courtesy visit to Governor Carlos Padilla on July 21 at the Ammungan...
- Posted July 26, 2016
After 28 years, Padilla keeps going
When I was a kid, I felt some elation whenever I hear the name Carlos Padilla because someone from Nueva Vizcaya is a household name. This made me interested in watching international boxing matches hoping to see...
- Posted July 21, 2016
Women council chairman keynotes Capitol flag-raising
Philippine Commission on Women chairman Remedios Ignacio-Rikken delivered an inspirational message this morning (June 15) during the flag-raising ceremony at the People’s Stage where officers and employees of national government agencies and provincial government offices were present....
- Posted June 15, 2015
The 2014 Annual Accomplishment Report of Governor Ruth Raña Padilla
- Posted June 5, 2015