- PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
- Wild food plants for wildlife
- SN Aboitiz to aid province more this 2018
- CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
- Abot-Palad and BNS receive aid from SN Aboitiz
- Medical mission scheduled on first quarter 2018
- Fire cracker injuries for 2018 decreased
- DFA now offers 10 year valid passports
- Governor signs E.O. on learning and dev’t policies
- “Paskua ditoy Nueva Vizcaya” activities
- Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
- N. Vizcaya bags 2nd year CROWN award
- Awarding of Idol kong Entrepreneur and Search for Most Child-Friendly Barangay
- NV to receive 2nd CROWN
- Building wellness for Novo Vizcayanos
- Lopez post about Nueva Vizcaya is trending
- CMP meets Vizcayano heroes of Marawi
- Nueva Vizcaya, 2017 National Quality Corn Achiever Awardee (Hall of Famer)
- Road for agricultural development
- JE cases noted in the province
All posts tagged "social sector"
PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
The Provincial Government headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla hosted a dinner/socials for the visiting doctors and Lions Club International members involved in the medical mission being conducted in the province on January 15 at the...
- Posted January 18, 2018
CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Engr. Roland Apaga of the National Irrigation Agency (NIA), and representatives of the different irrigator’s association of the province signed on January 12 the Memorandum of Agreement for the implementation of projects of...
- Posted January 15, 2018
Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
A delegation of the Provincial Government of West Flanders, Belguim was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., at the Ammungan Guesthouse on December 14.
- Posted December 14, 2017
PWD receives aid from DOLE
The Regional Director of the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Region 02, Manuel C. Roldan, personally handed over a check worth P704,000.00 to Liberato Estilong, President of the “Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva...
- Posted November 16, 2017
Padillas push cultural preservation
“Filipinos are so proud for being fluent in the English language. This was because of the education Americans gave to the Filipinos and made the Philippines a good colonized country. But this made the Filipinos forget their...
- Posted November 14, 2017
Vizcayano PWD wins in ASEAN games
In the recent 2017 (9th) ASEAN Para Games held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on September 17-23, Vizcayano Godfrey Taberna brought home silver and bronze medals for the country. ASEAN Para Games is a Southeast Asian disabled multi-sport...
- Posted October 24, 2017
NV-DepEd holds festival of talents
Talents and skills of secondary students within the province were showcased yesterday (October 18) at Bambang National High School in Bambang as the Department of Education (DepEd)-Nueva Vizcaya Division Office together with the Provincial Population Office conducted...
- Posted October 24, 2017
PNP holds health caravan
The Regional Health Services (RHS) of the Police Regional Office – 02 conducted “Ronda Pangkalusugan 4” at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Police Office, Bayombong on October 10 in partnership with the Department of Health Regional Office –...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Outstanding teachers awarded
The Department of Education (DepEd) – Nueva Vizcaya gave recognition to Outstanding Teachers during the culmination of National Teachers’ Month celebration on October 4 at the Highlander Resort in Solano. Plaques, certificates and cash awards were given...
- Posted October 9, 2017
PSWDO gears for 2017 search of model entrep
The annual search for Idol kong Entrepreneur will be pushing through this year as confirmed by Engr. Ma. Jonem P. Gacad, Assistant Provincial Planning and Development Officer (APPDO) during a meeting of the Provincial Sub-Committee for the...
- Posted October 5, 2017