- Forum on extractive transparency held
- Provincial ManCom meeting identifies concerns
- Miss Nueva Vizcaya wins Miss Tourism Universe
- Rare species found in Mt. Palali
- Governor lectures on Federalism
- 2 centenarians receive incentives
- Water over gold forum held
- Philippine Red Cross NV Chapter: Million Volunteer Run 4
- SP to look solutions on traffic problem
- PopCom R02 conducts family planning caravan in Aritao
- CMP signs MOA for better hospital services
- Biyahe ni Drew: Heroes of Nueva Vizcaya
- P30 million worth evacuation center to rise in NV
- 27 Aritaoenos receive recognition
- CMG projects on 50 percent completion status
- BM Salas requests meeting with DPWH and NUVELCO
- PLGU scholarship opens for Vizcayanos
- KMKNVI prepares for NDPR Week
- PLGU conducts 1st provincial Women’s Congress
- Nutrition Council promotes healthy diet
All posts tagged "social sector"
2 centenarians receive incentives
Dionisia Ramiento Borja of Mabasa, Dupax del Norte and Lucerina Lumicao Piscoso of San Geronimo, Bagabag who both turned 100-year-old last April received their 100 thousand pesos cash from the Provincial Government; through Vice Governor Epifanio LD....
- Posted July 26, 2017
Bambang wins Miss CDW 2017
Out of the 15 municipalities of the province, the municipality of Bambang won the second year crown for Search for Miss Child Development Worker (CDW) during the annual CDW day held at the People’s Stage last June...
- Posted June 22, 2017
NGCP gives free school supplies for Vizcaya schoolers
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – At least 674 poor elementary schoolers recently received free chool supplies from the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP). Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communications officer for northern Luzon said the assistance is part...
- Posted June 5, 2017
NVPH to remit collected OJT fees
Earlier last March, 4 medical colleges and universities signed a Memorandum Of Agreement with the province, through Governor Carlos M. Padilla, for the conduct of affiliation and training of clinical practice at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Vizcaya’s teenage pregnancy still 3rd in the Region
In a report of the Commission on Population (PopCom) Region 2 Director Angelito S. Obcena last Tuesday (March 14) at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center in Bayombong, the province of Nueva Vizcaya according to their latest Young Adult...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya marks highest rate of VAWC in Region 2
In a recently concluded 1st quarter meeting of provincial and municipal population officers at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center last March 14, Commission on Population (PopCom) Assistant Regional Director Dr. Herita O. Macarubbo reported that the province of...
- Posted April 6, 2017
Colleges tie-up with NVPH
The Centro Escolar University of Manila and the PLT College, Inc. of Bayombong will soon be sending some of its students to conduct pharmacy training and internship programs at the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Hospital (NVPH) after the...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Didipio residents demand potable water
A team from the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya headed by the Provincial Planning and Development Officer, Engr. Edgardo Sabado, conducted a two-day inspection at the mining site in Didipio in response to the claim of the...
- Posted January 31, 2017
Solano teacher wins regional research forum
Nueva Vizcaya teachers topped the 2nd Regional Basic Education Research Conference, sponsored by the Department of Education (DepEd) Region 02, held on January 12 -14 at Solano East Central School, Solano, Nueva Vizcaya. Irene Galima-Lorenzo, a science...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Businessman to open opportunities to NV farmers
A businessman from Quezon City is trying to open opportunities to the farmers in the province. This was learned during the businessman’s meeting with Governor Carlos M. Padilla and NVAT Manager Gilbert Cumila on January 13 at...
- Posted January 12, 2017