- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "social sector"
PWD opens bakery
The Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva Vizcaya Inc. celebrated the blessing and inauguration of “Bakery sa Park” located at the “Kainan sa Park” in the Capitol on April 12. The bakery is managed by the...
- Posted April 13, 2018
Awarding of financial and material assistance
PLGU Consultant and former governor Ruth R. Padilla represented Governor Carlos M. Padilla earlier today in awarding checks and release documents for the financial assistance, chairs and collapsible tents requested by around 60 barangays, schools, religious and...
- Posted April 3, 2018
PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
Two (2) more were awarded by the Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya the centenarian incentive during the flag raising ceremony this morning (March 12) held at the Peoples Stage at the Capitol Compound. Governor Carlos M. Padilla,...
- Posted March 11, 2018
2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
The Provincial Sub-Committee for the Welfare of Children (PSCWC) conducted a special meeting at the Provincial Social Welfare and Development office (PSWDO) function room on March 1, 2018. Sangguniang Panlalawigan member Elma Pinao-an Lejao, Chairperson of the...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Peoples Council created for effective and efficient governance
In order to have an institutionalized and strengthened partnership in local governance between the provincial government and its constituents, the People’s Council of Nueva Vizcaya (PCNV) was established as the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) recently passed “The Nueva...
- Posted February 25, 2018
Search for outstanding farmers to be launched
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan recently passed an Ordinance, in cognizance to Presidential Proclamation No. 33 of 1989, declaring the Month of May as “Farmers and Fisherfolk Month” and to be celebrated annually. During the celebration, the “Search for...
- Posted February 25, 2018
PLGU hosts dinner/socials to visiting doctors and others
The Provincial Government headed by Governor Carlos M. Padilla hosted a dinner/socials for the visiting doctors and Lions Club International members involved in the medical mission being conducted in the province on January 15 at the...
- Posted January 18, 2018
CMP, NIA sign MOA with Irrigators
Governor Carlos M. Padilla, Engr. Roland Apaga of the National Irrigation Agency (NIA), and representatives of the different irrigator’s association of the province signed on January 12 the Memorandum of Agreement for the implementation of projects of...
- Posted January 15, 2018
Belgian delegation to forge energy project with Nueva Vizcaya
A delegation of the Provincial Government of West Flanders, Belguim was received by Governor Carlos M. Padilla and Vice Governor Epifanio LD. Galima Jr., at the Ammungan Guesthouse on December 14.
- Posted December 14, 2017
PWD receives aid from DOLE
The Regional Director of the Department Of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Region 02, Manuel C. Roldan, personally handed over a check worth P704,000.00 to Liberato Estilong, President of the “Kapisanan ng mga may Kapansanan ng Nueva...
- Posted November 16, 2017