- SP added vaping to no-smoking ordinance of Nueva Vizcaya
- BNS produce nutri-chips
- Regional nutrition team visits province
- PWD opens bakery
- PLGU, SN Aboitiz gives check to Abot-Palad
- Road safety summit proposed
- NV to receive P2.3M tobacco tax share
- Multi-purpose building to rise in Solano school
- Provincial Administrator’s Office declares winners of “Throwback” photo contest
- PIHO conducts TB caravan
- TESDA-NV conducts a 2-day enrollment and jobs bridging
- Province gets 1.5B budget for 2018
- Former senator Lina speaks during federalism workshop
- RDO Balangatan informs Nueva Vizcaya about the new taxation status
- Vice Governor Galima on Federalism “let us arouse the consciousness of the people”
- “No to Regional State” Governor Padilla said
- Novo Vizcayanos to block Oceana’s renewal
- PLGU awards 100k each to 2 NV centenarians
- 2019 Provincial Plan for Children nears completion
- Provincial Tourism Council (PTC) 1st quarterly meeting for 2018
All posts tagged "other news"
Malacañang declared June 26 a holiday for Eid’l Fitr
President Rodrigo Roa Duterte recently declared June 26 as a national holiday through Proclamation No. 235 in observance and celebration of Eid’l Fitr or the Feast of Ramadan. Under Republic Act 9177, Eid’l Fitr or the Feast...
- Posted June 20, 2017
ARTC guesthouse opens to public
The Agricultural Research Training Center (ARTC) Guesthouse is now open for public use after the Sangguninang Panlalawigan (SP) had amended on September 2016 a Tax Ordinance enacting the revenue code of the province. The ARTC Guesthouse is...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Ex-beauty queen to charge Vizcaya cops for father’s ‘suicide’
Hillarie Danielle Parungao, the 2015 Miss Philippines-World, said on Tuesday she would file criminal and administrative complaints against the police in Solano town for the death of her father, who allegedly committed suicide on April 18 while...
- Posted April 25, 2017
Abusive PUJ drivers complained
Board Member Delbert Tidang, Jr., the Committee Chair on Transportation, Communication, Public Utilities and Energy; sought on March 13 the intervention of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) regarding the complaint of one James Baculi to some public utility...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Nueva Vizcaya eyes pact with Juliana Market
The provincial government is partnering with the Juliana Market in Balintawak, Quezon City to serve as an outlet for agricultural products from here.
- Posted January 25, 2017
Transfer of DFA consular office from Cagayan to Isabela ‘temporary’
Photo courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/SantiagoCityPH/ Transfer of DFA consular office from Cagayan to Isabela ‘… Posted by Leander Castillo Domingo on Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Posted January 16, 2017
Former Miss Bayombong doll-faced Lalaine Betia Bennett
Former Miss Bayombong doll-faced Lalaine Betia Bennett. In her speech, Bennett said, “Maligayang bati sa inyong lahat…. Posted by Leander Castillo Domingo on Monday, January 16, 2017
- Posted January 16, 2017
Department of Foreign Affairs Region 2, lilipat ng tanggapan sa Isabela sa kabila ng maraming pagtutol
Department of Foreign Affairs Region 2, lilipat ng tanggapan sa Isabela sa kabila ng maraming pagtutol TUGUEGARAO CITY-… Posted by Marvin Cangcang on Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Posted January 12, 2017
NGCP to cut power on Jan. 12 in Nueva Vizcaya, Ifugao town
BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya – The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines(NGCP) is set to implement power outage on January 12 in some parts of this province and Ifugao. Lilibeth Gaydowen, NGCP corporate communication and public affairs officer...
- Posted January 8, 2017
The Best Gift
Christmas season, people say, is a time of joy as it is a time of sharing and giving. It is also the time employees of the government and even the private firms would expect for bonuses. Giving...
- Posted December 29, 2016